Personal Trainer NYC - ClientB

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

first post from fat esme

Hi :) This is my first post which should really be my third or fourth post. And it's ironic because I had to miss my session with Terri today since I'm sick. Anyway, I'll start with the post being a testimonial to Terri's wonderful work: I started working with Terri a little over a year ago as a new year's resolution and promise to myself to change my body and my body image. I absolutely hated my body. I felt so fat, I'd be embarrassed everywhere I went. And being uncomfortable about being fat really ruled my life to an extent. I've tried about every possible diet around. I just was afraid to really work out. Anyway, I've lost weight with Terri and absolutely feel stronger and much more comfortable with exercise. I'm slowly getting to a place where I'm gaining some physical confidence. So eventhough it sounds cliche, I'll say it, She's really changed my life. She's an excellent trainer and motivator and really knows what everything's about. What I learn with Terri can be applied to all aspects of my life. I just wish I felt well enough today to go in. Oh, and her dog is one of the sweetest people in NYC.

1 Comments:

  • Welll....you now I'd rather not have anyone showing up here if they're sick :) Training while under the weather is a strict no-no with me...there's no honor is hacking your way through a workout. It's unproductive and puts everyone else at risk as well.

    I'm flattered by the compliments, but you did all the hard work. I'm so proud of how far you've come in the past years time!

    100 pushups for someone who thought they're as far from 'athletic' as possible is not just a physical achievement, but an emotional one as well!

    Feel better and see you next week :)

    By Blogger Phee-Phee, at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home