Personal Trainer NYC - ClientB

Thursday, May 11, 2006

sleeping with fat esme

I exercise a little on my own (sans Terri), but not for a consecutive hour... I'll do some push-ups, crunches, etc., then get back to work (Sitting at a desk, on the computer, on the phone, or in a chair across from a client, listening...). I'm trying to figure out what to do to stop being so exhausted. The obvious answer is to get more sleep but that never seems to happen. I don't want to take drugs, but I feel so absolutely tired. Also, I think from exercising, my veins in my arms are becoming more pronounced. (v-ay-n-s)... (pronounced) (sorry). I think exercise relieves stress. Sometimes I do push-ups and think about my mother. Or my significant other. Better than being violent. Who knows? I think Terri should offer nap sessions. Like, you can pay her to go nap on a mat on her floor. Like in kindergarden. If adults are going to spend this much money to help themselves get healthy and in shape, sleep should be approached on the same plane. Agree?
love, esme

1 Comments:

  • Great idea...hmmm 'Nap with Terri' note to self: I should be sleeping right now :) lolol

    By Blogger Phee-Phee, at 3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home