Personal Trainer NYC - ClientB

Monday, June 05, 2006

Fat Esme. When things shouldn't.

The wrappers on Trident gum say "Good For Your Teeth."

Chocolate and vanilla are beans. Jamba juice is made with fruit. Milk has calicum.
Anything can be true if it's trademarked.

I've been sick for about 3 days and it's the first time I haven't exercized in a while. I'm not really eating much but I'm feeling fatter and fatter. I think I have a swelling disorder. I just feel enormous. I just want to get healthy and go exercise. Even when I get sick I try and do some exercising. My girlfriend laughs at me when she walks in the room and I'm doing crunches off the edge of the bed. She thinks I get obsessive about it, but really the difference is that she has an amazing metabolism. She can eat anything and she looks like a waifish model. I can smell food and instantly my fat cells mulitply, divide and conquer.

Who reads this blog? I've never read another person's blog. Some of my friends have said "Ohmygod, I had such a totallyinsane weekend. You have to go read my blog." I never have. I've never sat and read someone's blog. Why would anyone want to read this blog? It began as an advertisement and diarreahl testimonial to Terri's incredible work as NYC's finest personal trainer. And I guess it still is, but really, beyond purging her wonderfullness, I have to find some other things to fill the space. And who would read this?

I have to go back to sleep.

love, esme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home