Personal Trainer NYC - ClientB

Monday, June 05, 2006

Fat Esme. When things shouldn't.

The wrappers on Trident gum say "Good For Your Teeth."

Chocolate and vanilla are beans. Jamba juice is made with fruit. Milk has calicum.
Anything can be true if it's trademarked.

I've been sick for about 3 days and it's the first time I haven't exercized in a while. I'm not really eating much but I'm feeling fatter and fatter. I think I have a swelling disorder. I just feel enormous. I just want to get healthy and go exercise. Even when I get sick I try and do some exercising. My girlfriend laughs at me when she walks in the room and I'm doing crunches off the edge of the bed. She thinks I get obsessive about it, but really the difference is that she has an amazing metabolism. She can eat anything and she looks like a waifish model. I can smell food and instantly my fat cells mulitply, divide and conquer.

Who reads this blog? I've never read another person's blog. Some of my friends have said "Ohmygod, I had such a totallyinsane weekend. You have to go read my blog." I never have. I've never sat and read someone's blog. Why would anyone want to read this blog? It began as an advertisement and diarreahl testimonial to Terri's incredible work as NYC's finest personal trainer. And I guess it still is, but really, beyond purging her wonderfullness, I have to find some other things to fill the space. And who would read this?

I have to go back to sleep.

love, esme

1 Comments:

  • LOLOL, no it was never meant to be about my wonderfulness. That's what the testimonials are for silly :) It was to be a way for other people to read about what it's REALLY like to go through a transformation not just in the body, but in the mind too.

    The rest of society sells the physical results, I wanted people to understand the mental trials and tribulations that people encounter through a transformation as well. It's not just all about how fat you are or how fat you are not.

    It's about how you deal with yourself at what you think is your worst, on your way to what you think is your best. Sometimes it's just freaking ugly, awful, hard and it sucks. My studio is a place to emabrace the reality of what's not present yet, and then make the reality show something different next week.

    That's ok though - anything worth having is worth fighting for :)

    And yes, people read others blogs to let themselves know they're not alone in ...whatever it is they're striving for. And I do gain some keyword traffic for my site, and you get some free sessions... but for real...

    Its about how different people experience the journey WHILE THEY'RE IN IT.

    Photoshop my help remove Paris Hiltons imperfections, but it sure doesn't make her any smarter does it?

    Beauty is nothing when your brain is a turd. ;)

    Results mean nothing if you have no idea how you got them ...or how to maintain them.

    And in spite of what your brain may say to you sometimes - the other half reigns in ol' fat esme and makes her do the damn pushups - ANYWAY ;) xo

    By Blogger Personal Trainer NYC :: TW Training NYC, at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home